How to publish your work in high impact journals
Royal Society of Chemistry Workshop
Time & Location
17 Jun 2020, 14:00
free online workshop
About the Event
We are delighted to announce that the session will encompass a panel discussion of RSC Editors, who will be providing their thoughts on what Editors are looking for to publish in high-impact journals.
- Professor James Durrant, Editor-in-Chief of Sustainable Energy & Fuels
- Professor Vincent Artero, Associate Editor of Chemical Science
- Dr Garry Rumbles, Associate Editor of Sustainable Energy & Fuels
- Professor Jennifer Rupp, Associate Editor of Journal of Materials Chemistry A
Our Editors will be discussing questions such as:
- What are you looking for when assessing a paper that has been sumitted?
- How do you share your research with the community once it is been published?
- What is the best piece of advice you have had on how to get your work published?