Opportunities for Sweden to contribute to the SUNERGY vision of fossil-free fuels and chemicals
This online event gathers participants from science, industry, government and civil society from around Sweden to learn more about SUNERGY and explore opportunities to contribute to the fossil-free future.
Time & Location
20 Apr 2021, 14:00 – 15:15
About the Event
- Welcome and introduction to SUNERGY
- Philippe Schild (Senior Expert - European Commission) will introduce Mission Innovation Challenge 5 ‘Converting Sunlight’ and Thomas Schleker (DG Research and Innovation - European Commission) will talk about opportunities in Horizon Europe
- Swedish Government Agency representative, Lars Guldbrand, will zoom in on national policies, priorities and opportunities to enable fossil-free fuels and chemicals
- Oleg Pajalic from Perstorp AB will offer an industry perspective on national developments towards fossil-free fuels and chemicals
- Maximilian Fleischer from Siemens Energy and SUNERGY industry board representative will discuss industry priorities, challenges and opportunities from a European perspective
- Carina Faber from Engie and SUNERGY industry board representative will offer a view on "Alternative fuels – enablers of a carbon neutral energy transition"
- Q&A and panel discussion based on audience questions
The workshop will be in English.
If you would like to invite colleagues, you could use the suggested messages for e-mail, newsletters and social media in this promotional kit: https://www.sunergy-initiative.eu/sunergyswedenworkshop-promotion or use the social media buttons at the bottom of this page.
The SUNERGY initiative will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates on our activity by e-mail. Please note that this event will be recorded, images could be used in connection with the event for public relations and documentation, analogue and digital.
In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we need your approval, by clicking in the following button "I accept the Event Policy" in the registration form.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect and it will not be used for commercial purposes.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.