On 9 March at 14:00h SUNERGY will organise its second Industrial Webinar: Materials and efficiency improvements towards competitive green technologies. SUNERGY Industry Board members Philippe Jacques (Managing Director, EMIRI) and Poul Georg Moses (Director Exploratory R&D, Haldor Topsøe), together with Eric Peeters (Global Director of Sustainability, Performance Materials and Coatings at Dow Europe, one of EMIRI main industry members) will discuss current challenges in materials development and process efficiency for the production of fossil-free e-fuels and low-carbon materials and chemicals.
Their talks will provide a general overview of different problems and how an initiative like SUNERGY joining multiple stakeholders and R&I fields could help contributing with distinct approaches.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to SUNERGY via email@example.com
SUNERGY Industrial Webinar, 9 March, 14:00-15:00
'Materials and efficiency improvements, towards competitive green technologies'
12 February 2021
We would love your help in spreading the word about this exciting webinar by:
1. Informing your network about this workshop via e-mail. See the sample text below that you can easily copy-paste and customise
2. Announcing this webinar in any newsletters you may have access to. See the sample post below that you can easily copy-paste and customise
3. Posting about this webinar on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Instagram, or retweet/share our posts. See sample posts below and a list of our social media accounts
SUNERGY Industrial Webinar. Materials and efficiency improvements, towards competitive green technologies.
On 9 March at 14:00h, SUNERGY will organise its second Industrial Webinar. The aim of this webinar series is to provide a general overview of the challenges European companies are facing towards climate-neutrality and how SUNERGY initiative could help contributing with different approaches.
We hope to welcome you on the 9th of March. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Fossil-free fuels and chemicals for a climate-neutral Europe
3. Social Media
You can use any of the below messages for your Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and/or Instagram accounts. Download below images that you can use together with these messages:
· Do you want to know more about the SUNERGY initiative? About current challenges in materials development and process efficiency for the production of fossil-free fuels and chemicals? Do not miss our Industrial Webinar! Sign up now via sunergy-initiative.eu
· On 9 March, at 14:00h, @sunergy_eu organises the Industrial Webinar: Materials and efficiency improvements, towards competitive green technologies. Please join us and register via sunergy-initiative.eu
· .@sunergy_eu invites you to its 2nd Industrial Webinar ‘Materials and efficiency improvements, towards competitive green technologies’. Learn about challenges and opportunities for a climate-neutral Europe from the SUNERGY Industry Board experts. Sign up via sunergy-initiative.eu
· On 9 March at 14:00h @sunergy_eu will organise an Industrial Webinar: Materials and efficiency improvements, towards competitive green technologies. Please join us to learn more about the vision of key industrial representatives. Register via sunergy-initiative.eu!